Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances. Extract from Annex II of the EC REG 11.0069 / 2011.00 - Note from the Ministry of Health n. 357.004 of 06/02/15.00.
1. Cereals containing gluten, ie: rye wheat, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridised strains and derived products except:
a) wheat-based glucose syrups, including dextrose (1);
b) wheat-based dextrin malt (1);
c) barley-based glucose syrups;
d) cereals used for the manufacture of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
2. Crustaceans and crustacean-based products.
3. Eggs and egg products.
4. Fish and fish products.
5. Peanuts and peanut products.
6. Soybeans and soy products.
7. Milk and milk-based products.
8. Nuts, namely: almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardum WESTERN), pecans [Caryaillinoinensis (Wangenh.) K. Koch ], Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa), Pistachios (Pistacia vera), Macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts (Macadama ternifolia), and their products.
9. Celery and celery products.
10.00. Sesame seeds and sesame-based products.
11.00. Sulfur dioxide and sulphites.
12.00. Lupins and lupine products.
13. Molluscs and shellfish products.
"Information on the presence of substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances in our preparations is available by contacting the service staff".
Customers are kindly requested to point out any food allergies and intolerances when ordering.
Customers are kindly requested to inform us any food allergy and intollerance prior to ordering their meal.